Industrial Radial Tip Fan
Chicago's Industrial Radial Tip (IRT) fan offers exceptional efficiency, performance, reliability and versatility with a choice of belt drive or direct drive arrangements. Nine standard models from size 3000 to 6000 provide pressures to 30" WG, and capacities to 116,000 CFM at temperatures up to 800 degree F. Performance ratings are based on tests made in accordance with AMCA standard 210 and AMCA standard 300.
Chicago's IRT fan was designed specifically for demanding heavy-duty applications, including hot gasses and fumes, induced draft, process exhaust and light concentrations of solids in a variety of industries. The IRT combines the advantages of the radial and backward inclined blades and replaces the traditional light-duty exhauster with a more rugged, longer life span. It will handle moderate to high pressures and temperatures and has a static efficiency capability of 76%.
|Maximum Static Pressure
||800 degree Celcius
||30" to 60"
- Forward tipped radial blades handle moderate to high pressures
- Rugged, continuously welded heavy steel plate construction with split housing standard
- Belt or direct drive to suit system needs
- Unique square housing offers the versatility of three discharge positions
- Oversize shaft and bearings
- Shaft guard
- Bolt-on inlet box
- Access door
- 501 degree to 800 degree Construction
- Mounted belt guard
- Shaft cooler and Guard
- Flanged inlet
- Bottom horizontal discharge
- Pre-spin inlet box damper
Bulletin (4.53 MB)Manual (1.35 MB)
Damper (1.36 MB)API (1.07 MB)