Design 38 Cast Aluminum Pressure Blower
Chicago castings blend aluminum with high-strength alloys to create strong, corrosion-free housings and wheels ideal for adverse industrial environments. Aluminum also stands up to sub-zero ambients without material deterioration. Since aluminum is non-magnetic and non-toxic, Chicago's pressure blowers are recommended for both electronic and food related applications. The non-sparking properties qualify Chicago's pressure blowers for AMCA Type B spark resistant rating.
Chicago Blower's new series of cast aluminum pressure blowers fills the diverse needs of high pressure applications from combustion air to fume and dust control to food processing.
|Maximum Static Pressure
||200 degree Celcius
||8" to 18-1/2"
- Up to 24 wheel/inlet combinations per size to meet required performance using direct drive
- Split bolted housings with side cover plates provide installation versatility and easy clean out
- Performance verified in AMCA accredited lab
- Radial bladed and backward curved wheels
- Flow reversible for either rotation and rotatable to eight discharge positions
- Flanged inlet/ outlet
- Inlet/ outlet screen
- Inlet filter
- Belt guard
- Housing drain
- Vibration isolators
- Slide gate damper
- Shaft and bearing guard
Bulletin (2.62 MB)Manual (507 KB)