FRP Tube Axial Fan
The versatile Chicago FRP fan is offered in belt driven or direct drive and in sizes to fit all commonly used duct diameters. While belt driven, arrangement 9, is considered standard, direct drive, arrangement 4, is available on most sizes to better suit the specific installation. In addition to a multitude of standard models, custom Chicago fans can be fabricated to meet unique requirements, including alternate plastic resin formulations and exotic metal high-pressure impellers.
From steel mills to chemical processing to emissions control, todays industrial air moving and exhausting systems must withstand a growing variety of severe corrosives. Chicago Blower's fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) fans are built to handle these harsh fumes, vapors, and gases. This fiberglass polyester composition is also impervious to extreme outside environments. Exterior steel components are protected by a special vinyl phenolic coating.
|Maximum Static Pressure
||200 degree Celcius
||6" to 60"
- Axial fans offer direct drive and belt drive
- Smooth FRP resin reduces friction and minimizes solids build-up
- Fiberglass polyester composition impervious to extreme outside environments
- Performance data is the result of testing in accordance with AMCA standard test codes
- Coat motor base
- Motor and drive canopy
- Flanged gasket
- Inlet tube (Roof exhauster only)
- Access door
- Belt guard
- Stack damper
- Flexible connector (Roof exhauster only)
Bulletin (2.41 MB)Manual (7.03 MB)