Design 62 Double Width Airfoil Fan Kits
Chicago Blower's Airfoil Fan Kits provide the user with the flexibility to custom build a fan from individual components to meet their specific air performance and configuration requirements. With its airfoil wheel, the Fan Kit is efficient, economical and versatile. Among the components offered are airfoil wheels, inlet cones with or without integral vanes, housings and shaft coolers, as well as shafts and bearings.
Any supply air or clean exhaust application is ideal for Chicago's Airfoil Fan Kit. The Fan Kits fill most general industrial and commercial air moving needs, including installations handling lint dust, fumes or moisture. Applications include ovens, dryers and kilns as well as penthouses, plenums and panel walls.
|Maximum Static Pressure
||800 degree Celcius
||13-1/2" to 49"
- Aerodynamic airfoil wheels feature hollow blades with weep holes to prevent moisture retention
- Standard and RA design for lower pressures
- Inlet Volume Controls are ideal for variable volume systems
- Shafts and bearings also available
- Full width housings or 72% width to fit narrower plenums
- Matching inlet cones for either width
- Shaft cooler assembly consists of steel cone and aluminum shaft cooler
- 100% Width housings
- RA Housings
- 72% Width inlet cones
- Shaft cooler assembly
- 72% Width housings
- 100% Width inlet cones
- Inlet volumes controls
Bulletin (3.73 MB)Manual (195 KB)